- Have a goal and a plan. This can be as simple as “buy one house a year”.
- Buy houses for appreciation. Buy Multi-units for cash flow.
- Buy Real Estate and wait – as opposed to “I could have bought that for…”
- Never Sell – as opposed to “I shouldn’t have sold that for only…” Do 1031 Exchanges instead.
- Have a team assembled: 1-4 unit lender , 5+ unit lender, CPA, Attorney, Insurance agent, Exchange Company, Title Company, Property Manager, Service contacts for fix up
- Don’t pay off loans early
- Hire a property manager
- Educate yourself. Be able to evaluate opportunities quickly. Think outside of Boulder or your local community. Stick to what you know
- Leverage your investment.
- DO IT!!!!!!!!
Duane’s Top 10 Real Estate Investment Tips
Posted on November 10, 2017 at 9:49 pm Boulder Property Network